(as of Nov 17,2020 02:25:17 UTC – Details)
It is time to get serious about losing weight in a natural and healthy way.
It is time to cleanse your body, boost the performance of your brain and regulate your emotional health effortlessly and without complicated meal plans or dishes that include ingredients that are hard to find. It is time to enjoy healthy, plant-based meals that are good for your taste buds, body, mind, heart and pocket!
You can eat healthy, lose weight, be green and prevent animal cruelty by practicing one diet – the Vegan Ketogenic Diet.
With the overabundance of carbohydrate-laden foods, it is easy to gain weight and difficult to lose it. There are many diets available today that promise to help you lose weight fast and easy but unfortunately, lots of these are only false promises.
Luckily, there is finally a diet you can trust to help you safely lose weight.
The ketogenic diet is famous for its dramatic effects in weight loss. It helps you shed the pounds and keep them off. This high fat, low carb diet typically gains its results through the consumption of animal-based products but vegans can now achieve the same results through plant-based eating.
Stop being blindsided by the sugar rush and subsequent crash of consuming carbohydrates. Kickstart the metabolic process that burns fat naturally and safely, instead. This book shows vegans how to do it with in-depth explanations on:
- The vegan diet and its benefits
- The ketogenic diet and its benefits
- The difference between the ketogenic diet and the vegan diet
- The ketogenic vegan diet
- The benefits of practicing the vegan keto diet
- Living a keto vegan lifestyle
- The steps you can take before starting such a lifestyle
- How you can lose weight naturally with the vegan keto diet
- The foods you can eat and those you should avoid on the vegan ketogenic diet
This is not just a guidebook on transitioning to a vegan keto lifestyle. It is also a cookbook that is jam packed with over 100 easy-to-follow recipes that will allow you to create delicious meals for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and more. Not only are they ketogenic-friendly but they are also free of any animal-based products. As a result, this book also includes:
- A 21-DAY MEAL PLAN
- How to prepare and store food on the vegan keto diet
- How to grocery shop to suit your keto vegan lifestyle, including a comprehensive shopping list