Price: $8.92 (as of Sep 15,2020 09:43:11 UTC – Details)
Meal prep made healthy and simple―100+ recipes and 3 complete plans
Whether you want to spend less time in the kitchen, lose weight, save money, or simply eat healthier, meal prep is a convenient and practical option. The Healthy Meal Prep Cookbook provides three 2-week meal plans and dozens of recipes so you and your family can savor nutritious, delicious, homemade food even on your busiest days. Who knew healthy eating could be so simple?
Explore recipes that save time without sacrificing flavor or whole-food ingredients, like Blackberry-Lemon Overnight Oats, Hawaiian Chicken Skewers, and Slow-Cooker Barbecue Pulled Pork. You’ll also find helpful info about the benefits of meal prep and clean eating, including foods to enjoy, minimize, and avoid so you can reach your nutritional goals with ease.
The Healthy Meal Prep Cookbook includes:
3 comprehensive plans―Discover three 2-week meal plans for clean eating, weight loss, and muscle building to help get you started.
Intro to meal prep―Get expert advice on making wholesome, delectable meals in advance, including the basic principles of healthy prep, a list of must-have kitchen equipment, and a guide to Meal Prep Sunday.
Storage & safety tips―Master the art of food storage with helpful pointers on grab-and-go containers, foods that don’t freeze well, thawing and reheating prepared meals, smart labeling, and more.
Take the stress and guesswork out of eating well-balanced, mouthwatering meals on the go―The Healthy Meal Prep Cookbook will show you how.
When I was right out of my master’s program in nutrition, I taught at a culinary school in New York City. It so happened that my mother, a fellow registered dietitian, asked me to work there so I could substitute for her when she wanted to go on vacation. I ended up teaching there for 10 years. During my tenure, they asked me to do many media interviews. This recipe was the first one that ever got published in the New York Daily News, back in 2006.
1. Preheat the oven to 400F. Coat a 9-by-9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Brush the chicken with the oil and sprinkle it with salt and black pepper. Put the chicken in the baking dish and bake about 35 to 40 minutes.
3. Just before the chicken is ready, in a skillet over medium-low heat, toast the sesame seeds until browned, stirring them frequently so they don’t burn, about 5 minutes.
4. In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the apricot jam and soy sauce. Cook, stirring frequently, until it boils, about 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the stove.
5. Let the chicken cool for 5 minutes, then drizzle the apricot sauce over it and sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds.
easyonlinebd.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to weight loss products and supplements. Dismiss