The Green Juicing Recipe Book: 75 Recipes for Weight Loss, Glowing Skin, and Boosted Energy
weight loss recipes cookbook
(as of Sep 22,2021 11:12:03 UTC – Details)
Here’s to green juicing your way to a healthier life. Cheers!
Weight loss, glowing skin, and boosted energy are just a few of the wellness benefits you’ll reap from adding green juice to your diet. The 75 recipes in The Green Juicing Recipe Book taste great and improve your well-being on a daily basis.
Once you squeeze the positive power out of healthy greens, you’ll wonder why you didn’t start juicing sooner. Find out how to select the right juicer based on your individual needs, enhance your juices with superfoods, and get all your key juicing questions answered.
The Green Juicing Recipe Book includes:
- Mix it up―Discover ways sipping different juices supports detoxification for a healthy immune system, reduces the signs of aging, and helps your skin glow.
- Greens and beyond―Sample 70+ recipes from across the color spectrum that use naturally sweet ingredients like oranges, blackberries, and blueberries.
- Nutrition at a glance―Make tracking your health easy with information like calories per serving, total fat, and sugar.
Find out how green juicing can help you live a healthier, happier life one glass of juice at a time!
From the Publisher
SAMPLE RECIPE: BLUE GREEN LEMONADE
MAKES 1 (12-ounce) Serving | PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
A perfect recipe to introduce kids to green juice. The juice’s color is interesting, and kids will appreciate the fruity flavor without even realizing it’s good for them. This drink is full of antioxidants and great for the immune system. You’ll like it, too!
1. Wash all the ingredients.
2. Trim the ends of the cucumbers and cut into 4-inch pieces.
3. Cut the pear into quarters, removing the seeds but leaving the peel intact.
4. Peel the lemon and cut into quarters.
5. Feed each ingredient through the juicer’s intake tube in the order listed.
6. When the juice stops flowing, remove the pitcher and stir the juice.
7. Serve immediately.
PER SERVING: CALORIES: 187; TOTAL FAT: 2G; SUGAR: 30G; CARBOHYDRATES: 61G; FIBER: 2G; PROTEIN: 8G
4 kale leaves
1/2 cup blueberries
Publisher:Rockridge Press; Illustrated edition (November 26, 2019)
Item Weight:12.8 ounces
Dimensions:7.5 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches