The Blissful Mouthful Cookbook: Recipes for Your Youthful Life
(as of Feb 24,2021 00:38:30 UTC – Details)
Whether you are a seasoned cook or have no interest in creating your meals, this book seeks to improve the way you relate to food, your health, and cooking. Executive Chef, Jeremy Smith, at the Kripalu Center for Yoga Health says, "Reading Asha’s story will inspire anyone to make changes in their lives and the success they will have with her recipes will convince them that it is possible! Each recipe is approachable, tasty, nutritious and easily reproduced at home by anyone wishing to make a positive change in their lives through the healing powers of food."
The Blissful Mouthful Cookbook…
- Shows you how to awaken your cooking genius with intriguing new recipes and tastes that make eating at home more pleasurable than in restaurants.
- Shares easy techniques to cook nutritious and delicious food that even picky eaters can enjoy.
- Makes it easy for you to say good riddance to demanding diet regimens as you learn to appease your palate with a variety of subtle tastes.
- Guides you on how to transform your kitchen into a sacred playground in which you and your loved ones can come together in wholeness.
- Can enable even a hard-core meat-lover or a vegetarian food cynic to fall in love with Asha’s satisfying, plant-based recipes.
- Introduces the Blissful Mouthful Way, a set of simple tenets that can empower anyone to create fantastic possibilities for a healthy life.
- Teaches you how to save time and money with numerous practical tips.
Asha unflinchingly shares her real-life challenges of creating quick, healthy, and delicious meals for herself and her fussy-eater husband. And this with being a full-time, conscious entrepreneur.
10% tithed to Food Bank
Asha’s mission is to empower people to age healthy and gracefully, and she does this through her coaching program, Manage Your Waist With Taste™.