(as of Nov 09,2020 09:25:04 UTC – Details)
1. INSTANTLY SHAPES for a toned silhouette;
2. COMPRESSION support for active workouts & daily wear;
3. SAUNA-LIKE experience turns up the heat on every workout to promote sweat & weight los;
4. LIGHTWEIGHT material is flexible and comfortable.
5. NON-SLIP Strip design prevents slipping.
Condition: 100% Brand New
OUTSIDE: 95% Polyester & 5% Spandex;
INSIDE: 100% Polyurethane (Neoprene-Free)
Size: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL (Size Chart as shown)
Function: Waist Support
Garment Care: Only Hand-wash
Intruction: Suitable for Sport, Running, Yoga, Gym, Workout, etc.
🎁 Package Included:
1 * Waist Trainer Belt for Women
1. Pls measure Waistline and read our SIZE CHART before buying, if any questions, contact us.
2. The new product will smell a bit, Pls wash the shaper before wearing at the first time.
3. When you wear the shapewear at the first time, you may feel tight or Uncomfortable. Don’t worry, it will be better after 2 days try.
🔥【EXCELLENT FABRIC】Women’s Sauna Belt is composed of Inner and Outer materials, OUTSIDE: 95% Polyester & 5% Spandex, INSIDE: 100% Polyurethane (Neoprene-Free). The inner thermogenic polymer fabric increases your core temperate to promote sweating. The outer performance compression fabric slims and shapes your figure.
🔥【WAIST TRIMMER FOR WOMEN】The Waist Trainer uses a heat-trapping polymer fabric to boost your natural body heat and stimulate sweating with physical activities. Wearing it while working out or performing daily activities creates a hot sauna-like experience, so you sweat more and lose weight.
🔥【SLIMMING BODY SHAPER】Nigecue Body Shaper was made of performance compression fabric, it will tuck your tummy in, shape your waist, and you’ll instantly look slimmer. NON-SLIP Strip design prevents slipping. Compared to low-par neoprene fabric, it’s No Smell, Lighter, Dries Quicker.
🔥【DURABILITY & COMFORT】The Waist Trimmer is extremely light and comfortable to wear even for long periods of time, while providing the muscle support you need. It molds with your waist during workouts at the gym, yoga, cardio, cycling, or simply running errands.