(as of Feb 03,2021 04:00:36 UTC – Details)
Are you trying to lose weight so you can fit into your favorite clothes again? Are you tired of your clothes not fitting? Have you tried every diet there is, only to lose a little weight and gain it back again? Then, read on…
You can barely button up your favorite slacks without lying on the bed just to flatten your stomach. The extra weight has made you feel ugly, exhausted, overwhelmed, and tired of feeling so poorly.
Get ready to strip that spandex, button your jeans, and be able to breathe with ease!
As a physical therapist, integrative nutritional health coach, and yoga instructor, Sue Seal combines Eastern and Western philosophies to achieve weight loss, health, and functional longevity for an amazing life. She has helped clients gain functionally healthy lives for more than 30 years.
In My Clothes Fit Again!: The Overworked Women’s Guide to Losing Weight, Sue shares her eight-step method that will help you to:
- Understand how hormones and stress contribute to weight gain
- Discover how your digestive tract can cause you to crave bad food
- Make lifestyle and dietary choices that support weight loss
- Identify the foods that stress your body out and make it gain weight
- Eat so you can reduce body fat, fatigue, and joint pain
Are you ready to show up for your life? The best time is now, not when it is too late. Let Sue help you get rid of that spandex and fit into your favorite clothes again!