A ketogenic diet is delicious―but what to do when the carb cravings hit? Essential Keto Bread comes to the rescue with over 50 tried-and-true keto recipes for mouthwatering baked goods. Now you can chow down on everything from pancakes to pound cake―without abandoning your low-carb or ketogenic diet.
Find out which kitchen and pantry basics you’ll need to bake keto-friendly at home, like almond flour, gelatin, psyllium husk, and egg whites. Learn the simple how-tos of baking for a ketogenic diet with plenty of tips for success (and troubleshooting for not-so-successful attempts). Soon, you’ll be tackling your cravings with Cinnamon French Toast Sticks, Everything Bagels, Herb and Olive Focaccia, Buttermilk Biscuits, Cream Cheese Pound Cake, and more.
This ketogenic diet cookbook includes:
50+ delectable baked goods―Whip up sweet and savory recipes for sandwich bread, bagels, pizza, waffles, muffins, cookies, and more―all ketogenic diet-friendly.
Keto ingredients―Get the ingredient rundown with detailed descriptions and sources for everything used in the book, along with substitution options.
Handy baking tips―Tips on many recipes help you with ingredient advice, add-in or topping suggestions, and ideas to make prepping and baking easier.
Satisfying your carb cravings on a ketogenic diet is a piece of cake with Essential Keto Bread!
From the Publisher
Table of Contents
Sample Recipe: Pecan Sandies
If you are craving a buttery, melt-in-your-mouth shortbread cookie, this recipe is for you. Prepare to go old-school, since this cookie dough must be made by hand to get the perfect texture.
1. Preheat the oven to 300F.
2. In a medium bowl, using a whisk, combine the almond flour, erythritol–monk fruit blend, chopped pecans (if using), baking powder, and salt.
3. Take the butter out of the refrigerator, and cut it into about 30 small slices. Distribute the butter and vanilla into the flour mixture evenly. Use your fingers to rub the pieces of butter into the flour mixture, and work them into the mixture for about 5 minutes, or until the dough comes together.
4. Press the dough into a 10-by-10-inch baking pan. Place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 45 minutes.
5. Use the tines of a fork to poke holes in the top of the pecan sandies. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the edges are light golden brown.
6. Allow the shortbread to cool in the pan completely before slicing, as these cookies can be fragile.
7. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or freeze for up to 3 weeks.
Calories: 153; Total Fat: 15g; Total Carbohydrates: 3g; Net Carbs: 1g; Fiber: 2g; Protein: 3g; Erythritol: 6g
MACROS: Fat: 88%; Protein: 8%; Carbs: 4%
2 ½ cups finely milled almond flour, measured and sifted
easyonlinebd.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to weight loss products and supplements. Dismiss