(as of Nov 16,2020 16:23:35 UTC – Details)
“One’s life should not be on hold during chemotherapy. On the contrary, it is possible to thrive during cancer treatment. This little book contains wonderful advice on how to achieve a better experience and live well.” John S Link, M.D., Oncology Medical Co-Director, Breastlink Medical Group
In Chemo: Secrets to Thriving, author, chemotherapy veteran and breast cancer survivor Roxanne Brown offers chemotherapy patients and their families both inspirational experiences of beating cancer and practical advice for chemotherapy relief. You will learn valuable tips on how to overcome the initial fear of learning you or your loved one has cancer and will have to endure chemo treatments and chemotherapy side effects.
In this ground-breaking cancer survival book, you will learn:
- In chronological order, step-by- step what might occur after cancer diagnosis, why it happens, what you can do, and who to contact for help.
- How to handle possible side effects and better manage your life during chemotherapy – proven hands-on tips for dealing with nausea, skin problems, mood swings and weight changes.
- Most chemo patients’ #1 concern – losing your hair and dealing with the emotions associated with cancer hair loss
- Vital tips for setting up your medical and support teams, and how to explain chemotherapy to your kids and loved ones
- Amazing and inspirational personal accounts from cancer survivors about thriving during chemo
Chemo: Secrets to Thriving will be your friend, companion, and guide, giving you the resources to handle possible side effects and better manage your life during chemotherapy. Once you know the secrets in this book you may find yourself still able to enjoy life—and even thrive—while going through chemotherapy treatments.
Page Up and Order Now.